It looks as though the developer of this port has gone dark (such a shame considering how popular these types of releases have become in the last few years).
So for those curious about playing this on the Oculus Quest, I've done some testing using Virtual Desktop (not tried Oculus Link yet, although this should work too) and the game does run and play well with a few oddities.
WHAT WORKS WELL:
- HMD Turning
- Door interaction
- Sound (after clicking mouse over game window)
WHAT NEEDS WORK:
- Snapturning - Requires holding left trigger, and clicking down left thumbstick in the direction you wish to turn.
- Accurate Aiming - Bullets seem to hit either much higher or much lower than you're aiming.
- Difficulty - Appears to be locked to the hardest difficulty, I imagine to artificially increase playtime.
- Further Episodes - This port comes with only the first episode and has no way to import your own.
- Sound - Game is completely silent until you click the window again on your PC.
I'd be interested in hearing from people who attempted to play via Steam Link and whether other people have had issues with aiming or turning, and what their solutions were, if any.